FS2004 Night Ground lights

Hi,

I am trying to make a simulation of an accident that occured at night
for a class project. The accident reports the only ground reference
points were the runway lights.

Is there a way to turn off all the extra random ground lights FS2004
has on at night?

thanks,

eric

"ericjame" <ericjame@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to make a simulation of an accident that occured at night
> for a class project. The accident reports the only ground reference
> points were the runway lights.
>
> Is there a way to turn off all the extra random ground lights FS2004
> has on at night?

Maybe you could somehow temporarily replace the default ground textures with
blank textures (leaving the airport textures alone)? I'm afraid I don't
know much about the subject, though.