Schedule NTBackup fails to start

NTBackup fails to start scheduled BU intermittantly. It will work fine one
night and not the next. In Task Manager/Processes, NTbackup.exe is still
running. Apparently not terminating after some successful backups. Until
this is closed out, a backup will not run, scheduled or interactively. Any
idea why this process does not terminate properly?
--
DennisJ

Once I had similar problems with ntbackup, when there were both hardware and
software compress on.

jo

"Dennis Jones" <DennisJones@discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:4A817885-53A0-43BA-A730-C34BA072783D@microsoft.com...