Setup XP on an old NT workstation

I have an old NT system, and i want to install XP on it.
The problem is, that the computer won't boot from a cd (xp installation cd),
and the operating system won't load(it's f***ed up)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=55820edb-5039-4955-bcb7-4fed408ea73f&displaylang=en

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional