A VFR Chart Book for FS9????

I think I remember seeing some kind of a looseleaf book being advertized on
the net for VFR flying in FS9. Anyone know what it is and where to see it? I
think it might have had a hefty pricetag too. The big thing was that the
charts were small enough to open up by the desk while you were flying.
Anyone?
Dudley

crash

Dudley Henriques wrote:
> I think I remember seeing some kind of a looseleaf book being
> advertized on the net for VFR flying in FS9. Anyone know what it is
> and where to see it? I think it might have had a hefty pricetag too.
> The big thing was that the charts were small enough to open up by the
> desk while you were flying. Anyone?
> Dudley

Aviation Topographic Atlas from www.desktopwings.com
Covers continental US (no AK or HI), Bahamas and Baja
Got mine from www.flightsimcentral.com, listed as "VFR Atlas", $34.95 and
worth it - top quality!

Cheers'n Beers [_])
Don

That would be the one!!! Thanks Crash!

"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> Dudley Henriques wrote:
>> I think I remember seeing some kind of a looseleaf book being
>> advertized on the net for VFR flying in FS9. Anyone know what it is
>> and where to see it? I think it might have had a hefty pricetag too.
>> The big thing was that the charts were small enough to open up by the
>> desk while you were flying. Anyone?
>> Dudley
>
> Aviation Topographic Atlas from www.desktopwings.com
> Covers continental US (no AK or HI), Bahamas and Baja
> Got mine from www.flightsimcentral.com, listed as "VFR Atlas", $34.95 and
> worth it - top quality!
>
> Cheers'n Beers [_])
> Don

"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message

> Aviation Topographic Atlas from www.desktopwings.com
> Covers continental US (no AK or HI), Bahamas and Baja
> Got mine from www.flightsimcentral.com, listed as "VFR Atlas", $34.95 and
> worth it - top quality!

This looks nice; might have to buy it. I bought a few VFR sectional charts,
but, of course, each only covers a small part of the nation. As log as
objects and text aren't too small, this book looks like a (relatively) cheap
way to cover most of the US.

I just ordered it.
Dudley

"Matt B." <sawdust100@charter.net> wrote in message

> "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
>
>> Aviation Topographic Atlas from www.desktopwings.com
>> Covers continental US (no AK or HI), Bahamas and Baja
>> Got mine from www.flightsimcentral.com, listed as "VFR Atlas", $34.95
>> and worth it - top quality!
>
> This looks nice; might have to buy it. I bought a few VFR sectional
> charts, but, of course, each only covers a small part of the nation. As
> log as objects and text aren't too small, this book looks like a
> (relatively) cheap way to cover most of the US.

TRENDING THREADS