domain asking for password

I'm not exactly sure where this should be posted so I'm posting it here.

I have a website (http://www.lucidintegration.com) that whenever you visit
the site, you are prompted for a username and password. The site is hosted
on another company's server which I have no control over. I have been
experiencing this problem for about 2 weeks now and the hosting provider has
yet to rectify the situation. All they have said is they are working on.
There servers are WinNT servers and the problem began after I had asked them
to add another FTP user account.

Any advice as to what may be the problem would be greatly appreciated. If
you need any additional information, just let me know and I'll try to get you
what you need.

Thanks,
LargeNostril

Sounds like they have NTFS permissions on the folder that you are trying to
get to. Also since you mentioned a new account they may not have added that
account access to that folder. It really should be an easy fix?!?!

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+