  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
February 16, 2005 1:43:03 AM

Hi,

I use Windows NT server for database purpose. Today it restarted
automatically and is showing the error

page fault

at the linear adress 01f774d8

tr=0028 cr0=80000011 cr2=01f774d8 cr3=00030000

COULD ANY ONE HELP ME ?

More about : page fault error

February 16, 2005 11:29:06 AM

Thank you very much John, After posting to the community i tried the
Repairing the OS and it worked....

I once again thank you very much for your kind response.

Venkat
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 11:42:58 AM

Take a look here:

TRAP Page Fault Error Message with Damaged System Hive
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;303418

The error can also be caused by damaged startup files (ntldr) so
repairing the startup environment may fix the problem. I would suggest
trying that before trying to repair the system hive.

You might want to wait until an MVP reviews the article linked in this
post and offers other possible fixes or causes.

John

Venkat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use Windows NT server for database purpose. Today it restarted
> automatically and is showing the error
>
> page fault
>
> at the linear adress 01f774d8
>
> tr=0028 cr0=80000011 cr2=01f774d8 cr3=00030000
>
> COULD ANY ONE HELP ME ?
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 4:06:16 PM

You're welcome.