Rdr - 8003

On my Windows NT Server computers I receiving next message frequently:
Source: Rdr
ID: 8003
The master browser has recieved a server announcement from the computer
<computername> that believes that is the master browser for the domain on
transport NwlnkNb. The master browser is stopping or an election forced.

<computernamme> is client computer with Windows NT Workstation.

What's the problem?

Michael S. Androsov
EXPOCENTR

Browser Issue on Microsoft Networks
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/archive/winntas/tips/platinum/ptbimsn.mspx

Chapter 3 - Windows NT Browser Service
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windowsnt/4/server/reskit/en-us/net/chptr3.mspx

Event ID 8003, 8009 and 8019 Appear If Subnet Mask Incorrect
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;143153

Troubleshooting the Microsoft Computer Browser Service
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;188305

http://eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=8003&eventno=114&source=Rdr&phase=1

NwlnkNb refers to the Netware transfer protocol. If there is no
Novell/Netware on you network you can (probably) just remove the
protocol. Remember a golden network rule: The fewest protocols
necessary makes a faster better network, avoids network collisions.
Remove ALL unnecessary protocols.

HTH

John