Tweak UI 1.33

I have Windows NT 4.0/SP6a. I downloaded Tweak UI off of the Windows NT
workstation page and it unziped to the files to c:\temp. When I go there and
double click the icon to install it, it says would you like to access it from
the control panel. I say Yes and then nothing. Nothing starts installing and
there is no Tweak UI icon in my control panel. Did do something wrong or is
it another problem?

-Patrick

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:47:01 -0800, "Patrick"
<Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have Windows NT 4.0/SP6a. I downloaded Tweak UI off of the Windows NT
>workstation page and it unziped to the files to c:\temp. When I go there and
>double click the icon to install it, it says would you like to access it from
>the control panel. I say Yes and then nothing. Nothing starts installing and
>there is no Tweak UI icon in my control panel. Did do something wrong or is
>it another problem?
>
>-Patrick

In the past, Installing TWEAKUI (I haven't done it lately) have
involved right-clicking on the INI file, and selecting "Install".
Have you tried that?

Try copying the CPL file to the system32 directory.

--
#include <standard.disclaimer>
_