Epson card monitor. What's it for?

The Epson Card Monitor software was installed along with all the other
stuff when I set up my 2100 but I can't find any mention of it in the
manual or on Epson's site. What's it supposed to be used for?

Jon.

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

"Jon O'Brien" <Jon@NOonlySPAMbrowsingTHANX.com> wrote in message

> The Epson Card Monitor software was installed along with all the other
> stuff when I set up my 2100 but I can't find any mention of it in the
> manual or on Epson's site. What's it supposed to be used for?
>
> Jon.

From the manual: "This utility works with EPSON Photo starter. It monitors
the PC card slots in your printer and computer." I think you should also be
able to install the printer guide on your HD from the CD.
Tony
--
Inkylink JetTec UK/USA Quality - Wot others wanna-be
http://www.inkylinkusa.com/inkylinkusa.shtml UPS from Las Vegas

In article <FISdnbxfbqaHLe3cRVn-pA@nildram.net>, webfive@pantsaah-haa.com
(Tony) wrote:

> From the manual: "This utility works with EPSON Photo starter. It
> monitors the PC card slots in your printer and computer."

Ah, /that/ sort of card! Thanks for that. A search on 'monitor' in my copy
of the printer manual only turns up references to the printer status
monitor (Monitor3).

> I think you should also be able to install the printer guide on your HD
> from the CD.

Already there.

Now I know what it's for, I can de-install it.

Jon.