email files (*.dbx) not importing in W2000

My former NT 4 Server backup files from Outlook Express (Inbox.dbx, Sent
Items.dbx etc) are not importing into my new installation of Win 2000 Prof
(SP4) Outlook Express 6. Appreciate any guidance....thanks

Backing Up, Recovering and Restoring OE5/6 Files and Settings
http://www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx
http://insideoe.com/backup/index.htm
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_oe.htm#xp_oe_restore

OLEXP: How to Back Up and Recover Outlook Express Data
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=270670

http://insideoe.com/faqs/how.htm#importOE5
How do I import OE5 and OE6 mail folders?

How to import a single mail folder (*.dbx)
http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/how.htm#importdbx

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com