Starting service from remote machine

Hi all - I have the need to start a service on Box A from Box B. The
problem is, the user that always logged on to Box B doesn't have the
credentials needed to do so. Is there anyway to accomplish this - I know
the credentials - is there any tool that has the ability to be driven with
inputed credentials rather than just take what is logged on (netsvc)?

Thanks,

Tito

"news.microsoft.com" <tmadrid@cosmo.com> wrote in

> Hi all - I have the need to start a service on Box A from Box B. The
> problem is, the user that always logged on to Box B doesn't have the
> credentials needed to do so. Is there anyway to accomplish this - I
> know the credentials - is there any tool that has the ability to be
> driven with inputed credentials rather than just take what is logged
> on (netsvc)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tito

PsService from