Epson RX500 Drivers needed

Recently purchased a refurbished RX500 all in one. However it did not
come with the drivers CD. Epson offers the print drivers via
download, however they are incomplete.

Any one have the CD/CD's with the drivers for the Epson RX500? Please
help me to locate the CD/CD's. Will defray the costs.

Thanks and have a great day.

JerryBianchi@netscape.net (Jerry Bianchi) wrote in message news:<1551dd66.0410142156.15e31112@posting.google.com>...
> Recently purchased a refurbished RX500 all in one. However it did not
> come with the drivers CD. Epson offers the print drivers via
> download, however they are incomplete.
>
> Any one have the CD/CD's with the drivers for the Epson RX500? Please
> help me to locate the CD/CD's. Will defray the costs.
>
> Thanks and have a great day.

Did you actually contact Epson? Sometimes one prionter's drivers will
work for two different printers>

I have a rebate for an Epson RX500 and forgot to get the UPC
code off the box. Order for me to get rebate I need copy of the
UPC code. Can anybady still got the box for this item or have
one available that they could make a scan/copy of the UPC code?
I would greatly appriciate if someone post it or email me one.