Bluetooth GPRS

August 29, 2004 2:45:11 PM

Hi

I used to have a Sony Erricson T610 and used the GPRS with my Ipaq 5550
without any problems.

I've now changed to a Nokia 6600 but am really struggling to get the GPRS
working.

Nokia is on Orange and connects to email and WAP fine

Anyone have a setup guide??

Many thanks

Dave

More about : bluetooth gprs

Anonymous
August 30, 2004 3:03:47 AM

The configuration should be the same on the h5550, except perhaps the APN
and CID. Check http://www.filesaveas.com/gprs.html for some access
information.

Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):

"Dave Irving" <irvingdave@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I used to have a Sony Erricson T610 and used the GPRS with my Ipaq 5550
> without any problems.
>
> I've now changed to a Nokia 6600 but am really struggling to get the GPRS
> working.
>
> Nokia is on Orange and connects to email and WAP fine
>
> Anyone have a setup guide??
>
> Many thanks
>
> Dave

Anonymous
August 30, 2004 3:03:48 AM

I don't think the iPAQ is at fault here. I'd check the Nokia. I too have a
Nk6600 but will soon be emigrating to SE on account of the poor BT
implementation. The 6600 isn't smart at all!
Ray
news:o zU2RfbjEHA.636@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

!