Event ID 4097

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
March 19, 2005 12:45:04 PM

Our web server keeps getting the following event:

Event ID 4097
Transaction Server

The run-time environment has detected an inconsistency in its internal state
and has terminated.....Error 800706BA

When we get this error the WWW Publishing, FTP Publishing service STOP.

Can anyone please help me with this. I did see another post, and the
suggestion was to call MS. However, this is an NT system and it is no longer
supported.

More about : event 4097

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 5:31:21 PM