Event ID 4097

Our web server keeps getting the following event:

Event ID 4097
Transaction Server

The run-time environment has detected an inconsistency in its internal state
and has terminated.....Error 800706BA

When we get this error the WWW Publishing, FTP Publishing service STOP.

Can anyone please help me with this. I did see another post, and the
suggestion was to call MS. However, this is an NT system and it is no longer
supported.
1 answer Last reply
More about event 4097

    See:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;286365

    hth
    DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

    "Jody" <Jody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Our web server keeps getting the following event:
    >
    > Event ID 4097
    > Transaction Server
    >
    > The run-time environment has detected an inconsistency in its internal
    > state
    > and has terminated.....Error 800706BA
    >
    > When we get this error the WWW Publishing, FTP Publishing service STOP.
    >
    > Can anyone please help me with this. I did see another post, and the
    > suggestion was to call MS. However, this is an NT system and it is no
    > longer
    > supported.

Event Id Microsoft Web Server Windows