Wireless connection unavailable

I have a HP pavillion zd70000, my wireless connection is unavailalbe. I've
tried restoring to a earlier date with no success. When I select view
Availalbe wireless networks, the Advanced option is not available.

Were you able to connect to your wireless router earlier ?

if yes, did you try restarting WZC to see if it helps. Start | Run |
services.msc. Look for Wireless Zero configuration service and stop / start
it.

--
JonyBrv

"Michelehy" wrote:

> I have a HP pavillion zd70000, my wireless connection is unavailalbe. I've
> tried restoring to a earlier date with no success. When I select view
> Availalbe wireless networks, the Advanced option is not available.

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

That laptop has a button to enable/disable the built in wireless and a light
showing the status. Sorry if I'm asking the obvious, but is the wireless
enabled?