Need my recycle bin back!

Hi there!

I'm new to this computer language. Inadvertently, I deleted my Recycle Bin
icon and shortcut off my desktop in Windows XP. How can I see and/or restore
it? Please help.
Thanks for reading this.

Mr. O.

You may be able to correct this through the Control Panel:

Start | Control Panel
Click on the Display applet
Click on the Desktop tab in the Display applet
On the General tab you should see a strip of icons.
Click on the Recycle bin icons and then click on the "Restore Defaults"
button
Then click on the OK button.

Hope this helps.

--
William Hutchison [MSFT]

"Oleg" <Oleg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there!
>
> I'm new to this computer language. Inadvertently, I deleted my Recycle Bin
> icon and shortcut off my desktop in Windows XP. How can I see and/or
> restore
> it? Please help.
> Thanks for reading this.
>
> Mr. O.

I have the same problem in WIN2k. All of a sudden the recycle bin icon
disappeared.

HELP!!!!

Thanks,

RS