Command

I was trying to run a batch file for an automatic backup, but I received an
error. I thougt the batch file was wrong so I did a simple one that opened
the notepad and I received the same error.

When I open the command window and tried to run any dos command, they
wouldn't run. Also when I typed a command the wrong way for example dri
instead of dir, nothing will happen it wouldn't even send an error message.

Has anyone seen this before?
--
Pablo E. Perie K
Support Executive

"Pablo E. Perie K" wrote:
|I was trying to run a batch file for an automatic backup, but I received an
| error.
* What error?

I thougt the batch file was wrong so I did a simple one that opened
| the notepad and I received the same error.
* What command and what error? cmd.exe or command.com session?

| When I open the command window and tried to run any dos command, they
| wouldn't run.
* Same questions as above.

--
Regards,