  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 23, 2005 3:59:03 PM

My hard drive is partitioned into C, D, E, & F. There is no data in the D/E/F
drives. Their capacity is 1469 KB, Free is 1468 KB and the format is FAT. D &
E have a folder called MSDOWNLD & a RECYCLE bin. If I delete the partitions
for D, E< & F will the space freed be added to C?

More about : deleting partitions

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 5:47:16 PM

Aspy Daboo wrote:
> My hard drive is partitioned into C, D, E, & F. There is no data in the D/E/F
> drives. Their capacity is 1469 KB, Free is 1468 KB and the format is FAT. D &
> E have a folder called MSDOWNLD & a RECYCLE bin. If I delete the partitions
> for D, E< & F will the space freed be added to C?

No.

You would have to use a third party tool like Partition Magic to
expand C into the free space.
!