Deleting partitions

My hard drive is partitioned into C, D, E, & F. There is no data in the D/E/F
drives. Their capacity is 1469 KB, Free is 1468 KB and the format is FAT. D &
E have a folder called MSDOWNLD & a RECYCLE bin. If I delete the partitions
for D, E< & F will the space freed be added to C?
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting partitions

    Aspy Daboo wrote:
    > My hard drive is partitioned into C, D, E, & F. There is no data in the D/E/F
    > drives. Their capacity is 1469 KB, Free is 1468 KB and the format is FAT. D &
    > E have a folder called MSDOWNLD & a RECYCLE bin. If I delete the partitions
    > for D, E< & F will the space freed be added to C?

    No.

    You would have to use a third party tool like Partition Magic to
    expand C into the free space.

Hard Drives Microsoft Windows