INTERNET CONNECTION SHARING WITH WINDOWSXP AND NT

I have set up a network between a computer using Windows XP and Windows NT. I
have enabled Internet Connection Sharing on the host XP computer but can not
connect to the internet via the host NT computer. I may have to set up the NT
computer as a client but do not know how to do this. Can anyone help?

Dave,
Im no expert though I have just connected XP_Home, 2 x 98s and
an NT as a home peer to peer network with XP as the host sharing the
internet. I configured the 98s and the NT independently using static IP
addresses. Then I connected the whole lot to the XP (which) was already
connected to the internet, through an 8 port switch. While using the the
network manager to automatically configure the XP for the network, XP offered
the creation of a network disk. This network configuration disk is used to
install the new network protocols onto each machine on the network. It
worked treat, hope it helps.

Cheers Kev.