File sharing with win 2k

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
May 3, 2005 1:35:04 PM

I have 2 computers an NT and win2k i want to "network" them to file share i
am unfamiler with NT. I can set up the win 2k machine to fileshare anything
i should know about NT?

any help would be appreciated!

thanks
--
Dean

More about : file sharing win

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 2:44:56 PM

You'll need to install the server service in order to share resources.
Control Panel|Network|Services

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional