File sharing with win 2k

I have 2 computers an NT and win2k i want to "network" them to file share i
am unfamiler with NT. I can set up the win 2k machine to fileshare anything
i should know about NT?

any help would be appreciated!

thanks
--
Dean
1 answer Last reply

    You'll need to install the server service in order to share resources.
    Control Panel|Network|Services

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Dean" wrote:
    |I have 2 computers an NT and win2k i want to "network" them to file share i
    | am unfamiler with NT. I can set up the win 2k machine to fileshare
    anything
    | i should know about NT?
    |
    | any help would be appreciated!
    |
    | thanks
    | --
    | Dean

File Sharing Computers Microsoft Windows