File sharing with win 2k

Dean

I have 2 computers an NT and win2k i want to "network" them to file share i
am unfamiler with NT. I can set up the win 2k machine to fileshare anything
i should know about NT?

any help would be appreciated!

thanks
--
Dean

You'll need to install the server service in order to share resources.
Control Panel|Network|Services

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional