Adding NT Stand-Alone server to SBS 2003 domain

I have tried many things to add an NT Stand-Alone server to a SBS 2003
domain, but have had no luck. How do I do it?

I have added a user and a computername, but when I try to add the server to
the domain, it says it is already a domain controller. How can I do it?

mack

It sounds like when you built the NT server you possibly made it a PDC. If
on the NT server you have User Manager for Domains in the Adminsitrative
tools then it is a PDC (since you only have one I am assuming it is not a
BDC). You can use UPromote to downgrade it to a standalone server and then
join it to the 2003 domain.

Look for Upromote on the internet and you can download it.