Fatal DB error

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
May 5, 2005 10:50:04 AM

I am Getting a Fatal DB error signing into OnBase application, I am thinking
a problem with NT. Any help would be appreciated.
--
jeff

More about : fatal error

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 2:22:39 AM

Jeffrey wrote:
> I am Getting a Fatal DB error signing into OnBase application, I am thinking
> a problem with NT. Any help would be appreciated.

The interesting thing about these networked database systems
involves the different layers of the project that are involved,
including security. A "fatal DB error" can range from an access
issue as well as connectivity to the different modules of the
product. Work it out with tech s upport at OnBase.
!