Fatal DB error

I am Getting a Fatal DB error signing into OnBase application, I am thinking
a problem with NT. Any help would be appreciated.
--
jeff
1 answer Last reply

    Jeffrey wrote:
    > I am Getting a Fatal DB error signing into OnBase application, I am thinking
    > a problem with NT. Any help would be appreciated.

    The interesting thing about these networked database systems
    involves the different layers of the project that are involved,
    including security. A "fatal DB error" can range from an access
    issue as well as connectivity to the different modules of the
    product. Work it out with tech s upport at OnBase.

Microsoft Windows