tasks wont run

Hello again. I read the info you gave me, and it seems to
be a "password thing" or. a lack of... If no password is
entered , it wont run. Here is the next problem....I never
had or used a password for this . Is there a pre-set
password that can be used? Or, how do I find the password
I may have enterd along time ago and now have forgotton?

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:30:17 -0700, John Lombard wrote:

> Hello again. I read the info you gave me, and it seems to
> be a "password thing" or. a lack of... If no password is
> entered , it wont run. Here is the next problem....I never
> had or used a password for this . Is there a pre-set
> password that can be used? Or, how do I find the password
> I may have enterd along time ago and now have forgotton?

Create a new user on your computer, that will be used for running tasks.
Assign it a password.
Use that user/password in your scheduled tasks.

Best regards,

--
Zoltan Fekete <zoltanf@neobee.net>
Microsoft Certified Professional