Closed

HP Pavilion dv1000 no audio after windows 7 install

Hi,

I have "No audio output device is installed" after moving from Windows XP to Windows 7 on my HP Pavilion dv1000. Does anyone know where I can get an updated driver?
Thanks...
14 answers Last reply
More about pavilion dv1000 audio windows install
  1. If you haven't checked HP's website, go there first.

If you have, track down your audio card manufacturer and download a driver directly from them.
  2. I have realtek HD audio (on-board) and the drivers came in windows update afterr a week, just got it to work. Hopefully that will happen. look at the above post though.
  3. this driver fixed by problem with my dv1000 audio with windows 7, I know it says it is for windows xp, run it as administrator - it worked for me. The windows update driver did not work for me so I unistalled them first.
  4. If u've got dv1000, try to visit this webpage and download sp34770 - ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp34501-35000/sp34770.exe . See more Instal driver and it should work. If not like in my case, reinstall OP and try again to install the driver. Good luck
  5. Thank you so much... I downloaded the software and it worked....
  6. Hi Phillipoye. I have just followed your link and fixed the prob with my HP Pavilion dv1000 too. Thanks heaps for good advice :hello:
  7. i need audio driver for HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook win7driver
  8. i have the same problem with my audio please i need help i already istall like 10 driver and dont work i have a hp pavilion dv 1000 windows 7 ultimate
  9. You can find more solution on http://www.noaudiooutput.com. When I had a sound problem I had found a solution for my sound problem there. There are many solution provided depending on different cause. You too can find a solution depending on your cause. Hope this will help you and others.
  10. Phillipoye, thank you! it works a treat.
  11. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Windows 7 Audio HP Pavilion Windows XP