Let me be a little more specific on what I'd <i>like</i> to trade for - if I trade it for another motherboard, I'd obviously be building a system out of it. I'd want to spend as little as possible, so motherboards with integrated components such as sound, video, network, etc... are the kind I'd be more tempted to trade for. I'll be happy to trade stright across for most of these, since I personally have little use for a motherboard that will cost me more in the processor department. Most of these fall into the $130-150 range, which is just my guess as to what this board will premier at - a spankin' new P4 motherboard that isn't even out yet is bound to be worth at least $130, right?
Below are motherboards I'll accept. I'll also take clean, slightly used versions of these boards, if you care to throw in an extra (or not). Note that all but one are <i>KT266<b>A</b></i> boards:
* Soyo SY-K7V (Dragon Plus!) (note it's position at the <b>top</b> if the wish list - hint, hint
* MSI K7N420 Pro (this is an nForce chipset board with a network jack and integrated video)
* EPoX 8KHA+ (using one and happy with it)
I'll also take:
* Athlon XP 1700+
* Athlon XP 1500+ w/ 256 MB PC2100 ram
* Duron 1gHz with motherboard + heatsink
I'll even take a pair of used Duron 600s with motherboards and fans, should you happen to have some laying around.
There is no greater evil than a monkey with a pickaxe.