Terminal Services

Is there a way to set up XP Home as a host for Terminal Services. My dad
lives in Arkansas and I live in CA. He often needs my help with things on
his computer and I think this would be better(if possible) than VNC.

TIA

--
Parley D. Kennelly
Southern California Realtor®

From what I understand, only Pro can serve as a server though Home can serve
as a client.

"Parley" wrote:

> Is there a way to set up XP Home as a host for Terminal Services. My dad
> lives in Arkansas and I live in CA. He often needs my help with things on
> his computer and I think this would be better(if possible) than VNC.
>
> TIA
>
> --
> Parley D. Kennelly
> Southern California Realtor®

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Have you considered Ultra VNC, it gives you the ability to transfer files...
http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

"Parley" <pdkennellynot@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to set up XP Home as a host for Terminal Services. My dad
> lives in Arkansas and I live in CA. He often needs my help with things on
> his computer and I think this would be better(if possible) than VNC.
>
> TIA
>
> --
> Parley D. Kennelly
> Southern California Realtor®