Searching for Hotfix KB282015

Hello,

after talking to the German MS Supportcenter I was told to try it this way:
I do need Hotfix KB282015, as described here (German MS Knowledgebase
article):
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;de;282015
I could not find the correspondig English article, though it should exist as
we have English NT (and German XP) Clients and have the problems as described
in the article.

I'd appreciate any help, thanks in advance

Bruce

cdeibert wrote:

> Hello,
>
> after talking to the German MS Supportcenter I was told to try it this way:
> I do need Hotfix KB282015, as described here (German MS Knowledgebase
> article):
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;de;282015
> I could not find the correspondig English article, though it should exist as
> we have English NT (and German XP) Clients and have the problems as described
> in the article.
>
> I'd appreciate any help, thanks in advance

Interesting. It appears Microsoft have removed the english version

I managed to read the article from Google's cache.
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:941dQb2lzAYJ:support.microsoft.com/%3Fkbid%3D282015+%22Protected+Storage%22+%22Roaming+Profiles%22+site:support.microsoft.com&hl=en

I used the search string
"Protected Storage" "Roaming Profiles" site:support.microsoft.com

Bruce