EA Unveils Action Packed Dead Space 3 Gameplay Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnitter

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]aqualipt[/nom]Awesome!!!! this is the only futuristic game i like and scary as hell btw...[/citation]

You and me both. I don't like anything to do with space (star trek being the worst), but this game is oh so goody!

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
I played the first and the 2nd, and the story telling really sucks. Just constant pointless shooing. They should try making it similar to Mass Effect game play.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
EA knows how to make good trailers. We all know this. They can make cinematic things with good music and exciting elements. However, they are unable to deliver a fun and cohesive product free of bugs, design flaws, and poor writing. It doesn't matter how much hype they build for this game. I've been burned by EA too many times in the past. No sale.

slayer10000

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2006
[citation][nom]dimar[/nom]I played the first and the 2nd, and the story telling really sucks. Just constant pointless shooing. They should try making it similar to Mass Effect game play.[/citation]

why should they make it like mass effect game play?

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Kami3k[/nom]Meh, another crippled game series by EA.[/citation]
an original game by ea, cant be a game crippled by ea... at least my definition is they acquire a studio and eff with the games they make.

G

I can't understand why the player model is SOO zoomed. They even have to move it to the side, overwise you wouldn't see where to go, only his back. I got so tired playing with such an idiotic camera. And people who says this series is scary, probably never player original aliens vs predator (1999) or doom3. This game makes me yawn it is so slow.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
so, from those gameplay trailers they showed it looks like they went from classic ridley scott(Alien) to Michael Bay(transformers). too much explosions and running make it look like another form of CoD. Why the hell is EA so afraid of showing real gameplay of the single player horror aspect of the game...

SirTrollsALot

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
[citation][nom]bigdragon[/nom]EA knows how to make good trailers. We all know this. They can make cinematic things with good music and exciting elements. However, they are unable to deliver a fun and cohesive product free of bugs, design flaws, and poor writing. It doesn't matter how much hype they build for this game. I've been burned by EA too many times in the past. No sale.[/citation]
I WITH YOU BROTHER!!!!

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Unfortunately they're pushing more for action than horror. Its hard to find a good Horror game. Only one that nailed it quite closely was Amnesia. Indie games have more scare factor than these bigbox games, like SCP Containment Breach and Slender, 087-B, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.