trusted domains

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Hello,
I have a multi domain network with trusting/trusted relationship between
them. I can browse all of them, replication works fine, DNS and WINS work
fine, routing works fine. I can map and access resources on all domains. My
problem is that if I try to log on with a user/pass from DomainB on DomainB,
on a computer in domainA, I get "The system cannot log you on now, because
the domain <DomainB> is not available" error. Any suggestions?
Thanks

MAX fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

> Hello,
> I have a multi domain network with trusting/trusted relationship
> between them. I can browse all of them, replication works fine, DNS
> and WINS work fine, routing works fine. I can map and access
> resources on all domains. My problem is that if I try to log on with
> a user/pass from DomainB on DomainB, on a computer in domainA, I get
> "The system cannot log you on now, because the domain <DomainB> is
> not available" error. Any suggestions?
> Thanks

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;824302

HTH