help with logon script

i have a login script that i want to run on my PDC. the login script is
supposed to update the client machines clock to that of the PDC's when a
person logs in. i currently have it in the netlogon share like it should be.
however, i am wondering, with NT, 2000, and XP machines, will the script be
able to update the time if the user has regular user permissions and not
admin permissions? the script i am using is below, saved as a .bat file.

@net time \\MyPDC /set /yes.

any help will be apprecieated. thanks.

No, the logon script will run under the user's credentials, and that person
will not have the permission to set the time on the machine. Do you have NT
machines still? If so, see here.
http://www.windowsitpro.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=522 2000 and XP
should synch to the time on the DC automatically, I believe.

Ray at work