Briefcase

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi, I have a CD with some excel documents saved on it. They are saved as
brief case, when I go to open them I get : briefcase cannot be opened because
the disk is in accessable. Verify that the disk is accessible. I can copy
these files to the C drive but get the same message. Does anyone know how I
can access these. Cheers.

It sounds like the briefcase is "read only" due to being on the CD, after you
copy it to the c: drive, can you right click it and un-check read only?