Job schedular exit codes

I am having problems with a job on the job schedular, it has on exit
code of 08.. Is there a list of exit code meaning anywhere???

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Job-schedular-exit-codes-ftopict555584.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1765705

This may help. Also Scheduled Tasks|Advanced|View Log may provide some
details.

Result Codes in Scheduled Tasks Indicate an Error Occurred in the Task
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q267031

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"EHS" wrote:
|I am having problems with a job on the job schedular, it has on exit
| code of 08.. Is there a list of exit code meaning anywhere???
|
| --
| Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's
request