Testing! Testing!

Had some computer problems which I think are fixed. However, a post of mine
didn't show up hence this. :0))

Iain

IAIN SMITH wrote:
> Had some computer problems which I think are fixed. However, a post of mine
> didn't show up hence this. :0))
>
> Iain

It might have been an issue with your newsgroup provider.

Huw

"Huw Roberts" <f@ke.com> wrote in message
> It might have been an issue with your newsgroup provider.
>
> Huw

Probably Huw. I'll get on to them - if I can find how to contact them, that
is! :0))

Iain

IAIN SMITH wrote:

> Probably Huw. I'll get on to them - if I can find how to contact them, that
> is! :0))
>
> Iain

Depending on how much you use newsgroups, you might want to think about
subscribing to a dedicated service? I did the same with my email
service and I haven't looked back.

Huw