Testing! Testing!

Had some computer problems which I think are fixed. However, a post of mine
didn't show up hence this. :0))

Iain
3 answers Last reply
More about testing testing

    IAIN SMITH wrote:
    > Had some computer problems which I think are fixed. However, a post of mine
    > didn't show up hence this. :0))
    >
    > Iain

    It might have been an issue with your newsgroup provider.

    Huw

    "Huw Roberts" <f@ke.com> wrote in message
    > It might have been an issue with your newsgroup provider.
    >
    > Huw

    Probably Huw. I'll get on to them - if I can find how to contact them, that
    is! :0))

    Iain

    IAIN SMITH wrote:

    > Probably Huw. I'll get on to them - if I can find how to contact them, that
    > is! :0))
    >
    > Iain

    Depending on how much you use newsgroups, you might want to think about
    subscribing to a dedicated service? I did the same with my email
    service and I haven't looked back.

    Huw

Computers Games Microsoft Video Games