Testing! Testing!

Last response: in Video Games
March 12, 2005 6:33:29 PM

Had some computer problems which I think are fixed. However, a post of mine
didn't show up hence this. :0))

Iain

More about : testing testing

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 10:41:44 PM

IAIN SMITH wrote:
> Had some computer problems which I think are fixed. However, a post of mine
> didn't show up hence this. :0))
>
> Iain

It might have been an issue with your newsgroup provider.

Huw
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 12:33:48 AM

"Huw Roberts" <f@ke.com> wrote in message
> It might have been an issue with your newsgroup provider.
>
> Huw

Probably Huw. I'll get on to them - if I can find how to contact them, that
is! :0))

Iain
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 1:42:46 AM

IAIN SMITH wrote:

> Probably Huw. I'll get on to them - if I can find how to contact them, that
> is! :0))
>
> Iain

Depending on how much you use newsgroups, you might want to think about
subscribing to a dedicated service? I did the same with my email
service and I haven't looked back.

Huw
!