Adware StatBlaster/6cs.exe

I've been trying to get rid of this program and it will not let me delete it.
I've tried everything I know and nothing works, need help getting rid of
this, anyone out there know how to rid this spyware from my computer.
2 answers Last reply
More about adware statblaster

    Removal instructions

    http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/library/statblaster/index.phtml

    http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/s/statblaster.asp

    "Rislab" <Rislab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've been trying to get rid of this program and it will not let me delete
    it.
    > I've tried everything I know and nothing works, need help getting rid of
    > this, anyone out there know how to rid this spyware from my computer.

    I found a really great way to get rid of my adware that norton could not
    remove.In yahoo they have a new option on there tool bar to remove spyware.I
    downloaded it and it worked.Give it a try its the only thing I was able to
    find to remove that stuff.

    "Rislab" wrote:

    > I've been trying to get rid of this program and it will not let me delete it.
    > I've tried everything I know and nothing works, need help getting rid of
    > this, anyone out there know how to rid this spyware from my computer.

Microsoft Windows XP