Adware StatBlaster/6cs.exe

August 13, 2004 10:15:04 PM

I've been trying to get rid of this program and it will not let me delete it.
I've tried everything I know and nothing works, need help getting rid of
this, anyone out there know how to rid this spyware from my computer.

More about : adware statblaster 6cs exe

August 14, 2004 1:38:42 AM

Removal instructions

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/library/statblaste...

http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/s/statblaster.asp

"Rislab" <Rislab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've been trying to get rid of this program and it will not let me delete
it.
> I've tried everything I know and nothing works, need help getting rid of
> this, anyone out there know how to rid this spyware from my computer.
Anonymous
August 14, 2004 12:09:02 PM

I found a really great way to get rid of my adware that norton could not
remove.In yahoo they have a new option on there tool bar to remove spyware.I
downloaded it and it worked.Give it a try its the only thing I was able to
find to remove that stuff.

!