Problem downloading service pack

I really need some help on how to install service pack 6 without having to
connect to the internet. As everytime I begin the installation and connect to
the internet, I get a server error and unable to complete the download for
the Service Pack 6.

Is there a way to download a version of Service Pack 6 that can be installed
without having to connect to the internet.

Please help, anyone.

Getting Frustrated.

You can navigate to;
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/SP6/128bitX86/default.asp
for high encryption or

http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/SP6/x86DLType.asp
for standard encryption and choose Network Download.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]