Migrate NT users to Windows 2003

We are not using Active Directory, but need to migrate users from NT server
to Windows 2003.

Any ideas ?

What are you trying to accomplish? A standalone windows 2003 server that
users need access to? It may be easier to just set up AD on the 2003 server,
and do a trust between the AD and NT domain.

"Nalini" wrote:

> We are not using Active Directory, but need to migrate users from NT server
> to Windows 2003.
>
> Any ideas ?

Neither the NT 4.0 nor the 2003 servers belong to a domain, nor do they have
AD.

Here is what I am trying to accomplish:
We have a website and about 40 accounts on NT, which need to moved to a new
2003 server.

I tried ADMT tool, it could not find the source (NT).

Nalini