Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

I noticed the last time I tried to update that the update page has a
different look, it won't be long.

That's what Lorena Bobbit said.

"jack" <goose1@cox-in.com> wrote in message
| I noticed the last time I tried to update that the update
page has a
| different look, it won't be long.

that's right. you may have already seen windows update version 5.

"jack" <goose1@cox-in.com> wrote in message
>I noticed the last time I tried to update that the update page has a
> different look, it won't be long.

As I read it, it is more than a "different look".....it
seems to suggest a new philosophy, encouraging the user
to accept automatic updating of the computer whenever
new updates become available. The option does exist,
harder to find, to permit user selection of updates. I
prefer not to install all updates; some of them may be
"improvements" like default options I don't really want.

--
William B. Lurie