How to change the display format of contact?

August 30, 2004 3:59:12 PM

When displaying the list of contact name, my HP h1945 with Pocket PC2003
always puts the last name right next to the first name -- without space
between them.

How could I add a space or comma between last and first names? And how
can I set the sequence of last and first names?
Anonymous
August 30, 2004 4:03:47 PM

I didn't get the first & last names stuck together like you describe
however they were sorted as Lastname Firstname.
I changed the sorting method by synchronizing with Outlook on the
desktop, and then changing how the name on a contact was displayed
per contact. a tedious job if you have a lot of contacts.
There's also an article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base that describes
how to convert all your contacts in one pass from the default Last/First
to First/Last sorting, but Idon't have the link handy at the moment.

~S.

J <RUSTICRUSTIC@sohu.com> wrote in news:o RhCNpqjEHA.3348
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

--