Folder Options problems!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

i have never checked the "open folders in a new window" yet suddenly that is
what happens whenever i click on a folder in a window. I have opened Folder
Options and checked the "open folder in the same window" box, clicked Apply
then OK over and over and over again but still my darn computer continues to
open each folder in a new window. This leaves me with multiple windows open
and it eats up my memory. Why does this happen? How do I fix it?

DJ
8 answers Last reply
More about folder options problems
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    Hi DJ,

    Type the command REGSVR32 /i SHELL32 in the Start, Run dialog. Restart Windows.

    If that does not help, start Regedit.exe and navigate to:

    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory
    -and-
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder

    Export both these keys and post the contents here.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

    Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp

    "djrobison" <djrobison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85FF1976-4FFA-4C71-B131-5139275631AF@microsoft.com...
    i have never checked the "open folders in a new window" yet suddenly that is
    what happens whenever i click on a folder in a window. I have opened Folder
    Options and checked the "open folder in the same window" box, clicked Apply
    then OK over and over and over again but still my darn computer continues to
    open each folder in a new window. This leaves me with multiple windows open
    and it eats up my memory. Why does this happen? How do I fix it?

    DJ
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    Oh, Ramesh... you rule! Your first suggestion seems to have worked just
    beautifully. Thank you.

    DJ

    "Ramesh [MVP]" wrote:

    > Hi DJ,
    >
    > Type the command REGSVR32 /i SHELL32 in the Start, Run dialog. Restart Windows.
    >
    > If that does not help, start Regedit.exe and navigate to:
    >
    > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory
    > -and-
    > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder
    >
    > Export both these keys and post the contents here.
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k
    >
    > Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp
    >
    > "djrobison" <djrobison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85FF1976-4FFA-4C71-B131-5139275631AF@microsoft.com...
    > i have never checked the "open folders in a new window" yet suddenly that is
    > what happens whenever i click on a folder in a window. I have opened Folder
    > Options and checked the "open folder in the same window" box, clicked Apply
    > then OK over and over and over again but still my darn computer continues to
    > open each folder in a new window. This leaves me with multiple windows open
    > and it eats up my memory. Why does this happen? How do I fix it?
    >
    > DJ
    >
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    You're welcome DJ. Still would like to see the export of those two keys.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

    Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp

    "djrobison" <djrobison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:803D5FD1-DC22-4F25-A668-A91B0020F860@microsoft.com...
    Oh, Ramesh... you rule! Your first suggestion seems to have worked just
    beautifully. Thank you.

    DJ

    "Ramesh [MVP]" wrote:

    > Hi DJ,
    >
    > Type the command REGSVR32 /i SHELL32 in the Start, Run dialog. Restart Windows.
    >
    > If that does not help, start Regedit.exe and navigate to:
    >
    > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory
    > -and-
    > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder
    >
    > Export both these keys and post the contents here.
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k
    >
    > Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp
    >
    > "djrobison" <djrobison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85FF1976-4FFA-4C71-B131-5139275631AF@microsoft.com...
    > i have never checked the "open folders in a new window" yet suddenly that is
    > what happens whenever i click on a folder in a window. I have opened Folder
    > Options and checked the "open folder in the same window" box, clicked Apply
    > then OK over and over and over again but still my darn computer continues to
    > open each folder in a new window. This leaves me with multiple windows open
    > and it eats up my memory. Why does this happen? How do I fix it?
    >
    > DJ
    >
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    Hi, I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I tried your REGSRV32 fix but
    it didn't help so I'm pasting the 2 export areas that you requested from
    djrobison. Thanks, Bruce


    -----------------directory---------------------------------------
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory]
    @="File Folder"
    "AlwaysShowExt"=""
    "EditFlags"=hex:d2,01,00,00
    "InfoTip"="prop:DocComments"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\00nView]
    @="{1E9B04FB-F9E5-4718-997B-B8DA88302A48}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\New]
    @="{D969A300-E7FF-11d0-A93B-00A0C90F2719}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\NvCplDesktopContext]
    @="{A70C977A-BF00-412C-90B7-034C51DA2439}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\nView]
    @="{1E9B04FB-F9E5-4718-997B-B8DA88302A48}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\DefaultIcon]
    @=hex(2):25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,00,25,\
    00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c,00,73,00,68,00,\
    65,00,6c,00,6c,00,33,00,32,00,2e,00,64,00,6c,00,6c,00,2c,00,33,00,00,00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell]
    @="none"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\find]
    "SuppressionPolicy"=dword:00000080

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\find\command]
    @=hex(2):25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,00,25,\
    00,5c,00,45,00,78,00,70,00,6c,00,6f,00,72,00,65,00,72,00,2e,00,65,00,78,00,\
    65,00,00,00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\find\ddeexec]
    @="[FindFolder(\"%l\", %I)]"
    "NoActivateHandler"=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\find\ddeexec\application]
    @="Folders"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\find\ddeexec\topic]
    @="AppProperties"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex]
    @=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]
    @=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\EncryptionMenu]
    @="{A470F8CF-A1E8-4f65-8335-227475AA5C46}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\FileEncrypt]
    @="{90A07ACC-0331-4aee-9AAD-A854A9C37667}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Offline Files]
    @="{750fdf0e-2a26-11d1-a3ea
    -080036587f03}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Sharing]
    @="{f81e9010-6ea4-11ce-a7ff-00aa003ca9f6}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinZip]
    @="{E0D79304-84BE-11CE-9641-444553540000}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ZFAdd]
    @="{8FF88D27-7BD0-11D1-BFB7-00AA00262A11}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\CopyHookHandlers]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\CopyHookHandlers\CDF]
    @="{67EA19A0-CCEF-11d0-8024-00C04FD75D13}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\CopyHookHandlers\FileSystem]
    @="{217FC9C0-3AEA-1069-A2DB-08002B30309D}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\CopyHookHandlers\MyDocuments]
    @="{ECF03A33-103D-11d2-854D-006008059367}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\CopyHookHandlers\Sharing]
    @="{40dd6e20-7c17-11ce-a804-00aa003ca9f6}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\DragDropHandlers]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\DragDropHandlers\WinZip]
    @="{E0D79305-84BE-11CE-9641-444553540000}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\DragDropHandlers\ZFDragDrop]
    @="{8FF88D25-7BD0-11D1-BFB7-00AA00262A11}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers\Sharing]
    @="{f81e9010-6ea4-11ce-a7ff-00aa003ca9f6}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers\{1F2E5C40-9550-11CE-99D2-00AA006E086C}]
    @=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers\{ECCDF543-45CC-11CE-B9BF-0080C87CDBA6}]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers\{ef43ecfe-2ab9-4632-bf21-58909dd177f0}]
    @=""

    ----------------------folder-----------------------------------
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder]
    @="Folder"
    "EditFlags"=dword:000003d2
    "TileInfo"="prop:Size"
    "BrowserFlags"=dword:00000008
    "AlwaysShowExt"=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\DefaultIcon]
    @=hex(2):25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,00,25,\
    00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c,00,73,00,68,00,\
    65,00,6c,00,6c,00,33,00,32,00,2e,00,64,00,6c,00,6c,00,2c,00,33,00,00,00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell]
    @="open"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Browse with Paint Shop Pro 8]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Browse with Paint Shop Pro 8\command]
    @="\"C:\\Program Files\\Jasc Software Inc\\Paint Shop Pro 8\\\\Paint Shop
    Pro.exe\" \"/Browse\" \"%L\""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\explore]
    "BrowserFlags"=dword:00000022
    "ExplorerFlags"=dword:00000021

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\explore\command]
    @=hex(2):25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,00,25,\
    00,5c,00,45,00,78,00,70,00,6c,00,6f,00,72,00,65,00,72,00,2e,00,65,00,78,00,\
    65,00,20,00,2f,00,65,00,2c,00,2f,00,69,00,64,00,6c,00,69,00,73,00,74,00,2c,\
    00,25,00,49,00,2c,00,25,00,4c,00,00,00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\explore\ddeexec]
    @="[ExploreFolder(\"%l\", %I, %S)]"
    "NoActivateHandler"=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\explore\ddeexec\application]
    @="Folders"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\explore\ddeexec\ifexec]
    @="[]"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\explore\ddeexec\topic]
    @="AppProperties"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\open]
    "BrowserFlags"=dword:00000010
    "ExplorerFlags"=dword:00000012

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\open\command]
    @=hex(2):25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,00,74,00,25,\
    00,5c,00,45,00,78,00,70,00,6c,00,6f,00,72,00,65,00,72,00,2e,00,65,00,78,00,\
    65,00,20,00,2f,00,69,00,64,00,6c,00,69,00,73,00,74,00,2c,00,25,00,49,00,2c,\
    00,25,00,4c,00,00,00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\open\ddeexec]
    @="[ViewFolder(\"%l\", %I, %S)]"
    "NoActivateHandler"=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\open\ddeexec\application]
    @="Folders"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\open\ddeexec\ifexec]
    @="[]"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\open\ddeexec\topic]
    @="AppProperties"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{0D2E74C4-3C34-11d2-A27E-00C04FC30871}]
    @=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{24F14F01-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}]
    @=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{24F14F02-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}]
    @=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ColumnHandlers\{66742402-F9B9-11D1-A202-0000F81FEDEE}]
    @=""

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\AVG Shell Extension]
    @="{1E2CDF40-419B-11D2-A5A1-002018648BA7}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\AVG7 Shell Extension]
    @="{9F97547E-4609-42C5-AE0C-81C61FFAEBC3}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\WinZip]
    @="{E0D79304-84BE-11CE-9641-444553540000}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\DragDropHandlers]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\DragDropHandlers\WinZip]
    @="{E0D79305-84BE-11CE-9641-444553540000}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\DragDropHandlers\ZFDragDrop]
    @="{8FF88D25-7BD0-11D1-BFB7-00AA00262A11}"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\PropertySheetHandlers]


    "Ramesh [MVP]" wrote:

    > Hi DJ,
    >
    > Type the command REGSVR32 /i SHELL32 in the Start, Run dialog. Restart Windows.
    >
    > If that does not help, start Regedit.exe and navigate to:
    >
    > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory
    > -and-
    > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder
    >
    > Export both these keys and post the contents here.
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k
    >
    > Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp
    >
    > "djrobison" <djrobison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85FF1976-4FFA-4C71-B131-5139275631AF@microsoft.com...
    > i have never checked the "open folders in a new window" yet suddenly that is
    > what happens whenever i click on a folder in a window. I have opened Folder
    > Options and checked the "open folder in the same window" box, clicked Apply
    > then OK over and over and over again but still my darn computer continues to
    > open each folder in a new window. This leaves me with multiple windows open
    > and it eats up my memory. Why does this happen? How do I fix it?
    >
    > DJ
    >
  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    Bruce,

    The REG values look fine. See if this helps:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState

    In the right-pane, rename "Settings" to "Settings-"

    If that does not help, determine if a context menu handler is causing this.
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/slowrightclick.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "bfenster" <bfenster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:125C20B6-2BB6-4E2D-B47A-A539FB865B7F@microsoft.com...
    Hi, I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I tried your REGSRV32 fix but
    it didn't help so I'm pasting the 2 export areas that you requested from
    djrobison. Thanks, Bruce


    -----------------directory---------------------------------------
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    <snip>
  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    Thanks for the suggestions. I tried them all. First, renamed "settings".
    Then, in the case of the context menus, I disabled all the non microsoft.
    Then I disabled all the microsoft. Didn't reboot between trys. No change.
    Very strange, this all started yesterday morning when I booted up. I noticed
    that the "Show common tasks in folders" option was active. I turned it off
    and have been dealing with this ever since.

    "Ramesh [MVP]" wrote:

    > Bruce,
    >
    > The REG values look fine. See if this helps:
    >
    > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState
    >
    > In the right-pane, rename "Settings" to "Settings-"
    >
    > If that does not help, determine if a context menu handler is causing this.
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/slowrightclick.htm
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >
    > "bfenster" <bfenster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:125C20B6-2BB6-4E2D-B47A-A539FB865B7F@microsoft.com...
    > Hi, I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I tried your REGSRV32 fix but
    > it didn't help so I'm pasting the 2 export areas that you requested from
    > djrobison. Thanks, Bruce
    >
    >
    > -----------------directory---------------------------------------
    > Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    >
    > <snip>
    >
  7. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    Have you tried enabling "Show common tasks in folders" again ?

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org


    "bfenster" <bfenster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFFD8288-5B77-407D-8F9E-34288267AA31@microsoft.com...
    Thanks for the suggestions. I tried them all. First, renamed "settings".
    Then, in the case of the context menus, I disabled all the non microsoft.
    Then I disabled all the microsoft. Didn't reboot between trys. No change.
    Very strange, this all started yesterday morning when I booted up. I noticed
    that the "Show common tasks in folders" option was active. I turned it off
    and have been dealing with this ever since.

    "Ramesh [MVP]" wrote:

    > Bruce,
    >
    > The REG values look fine. See if this helps:
    >
    > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState
    >
    > In the right-pane, rename "Settings" to "Settings-"
    >
    > If that does not help, determine if a context menu handler is causing this.
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/slowrightclick.htm
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >
    > "bfenster" <bfenster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:125C20B6-2BB6-4E2D-B47A-A539FB865B7F@microsoft.com...
    > Hi, I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I tried your REGSRV32 fix but
    > it didn't help so I'm pasting the 2 export areas that you requested from
    > djrobison. Thanks, Bruce
    >
    >
    > -----------------directory---------------------------------------
    > Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    >
    > <snip>
    >
  8. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    I tried it and it works ok but still opens folders in seperate windows.
    However, with that option set, I was messing with opening folders and
    Explorer bombed. Had to click "restore active desktop button" displayed on my
    desktop. Something seems corrupted!

    "Ramesh [MVP]" wrote:

    > Have you tried enabling "Show common tasks in folders" again ?
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >
    >
    > "bfenster" <bfenster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFFD8288-5B77-407D-8F9E-34288267AA31@microsoft.com...
    > Thanks for the suggestions. I tried them all. First, renamed "settings".
    > Then, in the case of the context menus, I disabled all the non microsoft.
    > Then I disabled all the microsoft. Didn't reboot between trys. No change.
    > Very strange, this all started yesterday morning when I booted up. I noticed
    > that the "Show common tasks in folders" option was active. I turned it off
    > and have been dealing with this ever since.
    >
    > "Ramesh [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    > > Bruce,
    > >
    > > The REG values look fine. See if this helps:
    > >
    > > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CabinetState
    > >
    > > In the right-pane, rename "Settings" to "Settings-"
    > >
    > > If that does not help, determine if a context menu handler is causing this.
    > > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/slowrightclick.htm
    > >
    > > --
    > > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > > Windows XP Shell/User
    > > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    > >
    > > "bfenster" <bfenster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:125C20B6-2BB6-4E2D-B47A-A539FB865B7F@microsoft.com...
    > > Hi, I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I tried your REGSRV32 fix but
    > > it didn't help so I'm pasting the 2 export areas that you requested from
    > > djrobison. Thanks, Bruce
    > >
    > >
    > > -----------------directory---------------------------------------
    > > Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    > >
    > > <snip>
    > >
    >
Ask a new question

Read More

Microsoft Windows XP