How to speed up printing speed?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.cn.vc++,microsoft.public.vc.mfc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Hi:

In my application, I use the Windows GDI functions such as
PolyLine() and SetPixel() to print the ECG wave and backgroud
grids;
But when the printer driver's resolution is updated to 600 dpi, the
printing
meta file size dramatically increases;
I tried to use memory bitmap method to printing the ECG waves,
but it still can not print in high speed;

Is there any better method to speed up the printing task with the
window GDI function?

Any suggestion is appreciated;

Loggy
2 answers Last reply
More about speed printing speed
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.cn.vc++,microsoft.public.vc.mfc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

    Use emf.exe on www.fengyuan.com\download to decode the EMF file to see what
    is inside, or send me the EMF spool file.

    --
    Feng Yuan (http://blogs.msdn.com/fyuan www.fengyuan.com)

    "yyj" <yyj@vico-lab.com> wrote in message
    > Hi:
    >
    > In my application, I use the Windows GDI functions such as
    > PolyLine() and SetPixel() to print the ECG wave and backgroud
    > grids;
    > But when the printer driver's resolution is updated to 600 dpi, the
    > printing
    > meta file size dramatically increases;
    > I tried to use memory bitmap method to printing the ECG waves,
    > but it still can not print in high speed;
    >
    > Is there any better method to speed up the printing task with the
    > window GDI function?
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.cn.vc++,microsoft.public.vc.mfc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

    Thank you very much!
    I can read your book<<windows graphic programming>> firstly
    for the details;

    "Feng Yuan [MSFT]" <fyuan@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Use emf.exe on www.fengyuan.com\download to decode the EMF file to see
    what
    > is inside, or send me the EMF spool file.
    >
    > --
    > Feng Yuan (http://blogs.msdn.com/fyuan www.fengyuan.com)

    rights.

    > "yyj" <yyj@vico-lab.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi:
    > >
    > > In my application, I use the Windows GDI functions such as
    > > PolyLine() and SetPixel() to print the ECG wave and backgroud
    > > grids;
    > > But when the printer driver's resolution is updated to 600 dpi, the
    > > printing
    > > meta file size dramatically increases;
    > > I tried to use memory bitmap method to printing the ECG waves,
    > > but it still can not print in high speed;
    > >
    > > Is there any better method to speed up the printing task with the
    > > window GDI function?

Printer Driver Microsoft Windows