Intermitent Access Denied Message When Printing

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Can someone please help - We have just recently been
getting an access denied error when printing or a message
saying that the network cable may be unplugged or not
enough resources. I have looked on KB and there seems to
be a fix for this from Microsoft but you have to pay for
the incident. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks,

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

If the KB article states that there is a hotfix available to resolve the
issue, you don't need to pay for that. Simply call your local MS support
office and state that you would like the hotfix for KBxxxxx. You will
receive the hotfix free of charge.

Cheers,
Dimce