Viewing a printer spool file - Please ehlp

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Please if anybody can help. I saved a printer spool file (.spl) and
the (.shd) file. I wish to either view that file or print it. Is there
any program or way that I can view it because the data(only text) is
in that spool file(3 Megs in size) but when I open it in wordpad it
comes out all jumbled. Is there a way that I can force print the spool
file to the printer again or a program that will let me view it.
Please help..Thank you in advance.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Zip it up and send it over at ( info@gx2xs.info )

Rene Pilon
www.gx2xs.info

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

You can try EMF from http://www.fengyuan.com/download.html

Cheers,
Dimce

"James" <asaf5@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Please if anybody can help. I saved a printer spool file (.spl) and
> the (.shd) file. I wish to either view that file or print it. Is there
> any program or way that I can view it because the data(only text) is
> in that spool file(3 Megs in size) but when I open it in wordpad it
> comes out all jumbled. Is there a way that I can force print the spool
> file to the printer again or a program that will let me view it.
> Please help..Thank you in advance.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

James,

we have recovered the information from your spool file. Please check your
email to receive a GX2XS Document (GXD) of the spool file information.
Simply download and install our free GX2XS Document Viewer from
www.gx2xs.info to view/print the document.

Best Regards,

Rene Pilon

info@gx2xs.info
www.gx2xs.info

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

This has been proven successful and I want to thank your excellent company.
Thank you,
James

"Rene Pilon" <info@NOSPAMgx2xs.info> wrote in message news:<exF2y6HiEHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>...
> James,
>
> we have recovered the information from your spool file. Please check your
> email to receive a GX2XS Document (GXD) of the spool file information.
> Simply download and install our free GX2XS Document Viewer from
> www.gx2xs.info to view/print the document.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Rene Pilon
>
> info@gx2xs.info
> www.gx2xs.info

This has been proven succesful and I want to thank your excellent company.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

We have a application output manipulation and management tool,
incorporating electronic forms overlays, data reformatting, online
viewing and much more, available on these platforms HP3000, Unix,
Windows

Jon

On 19 Aug 2004 19:24:31 -0700, asaf5@hotmail.com (James) wrote:

>Please if anybody can help. I saved a printer spool file (.spl) and
>the (.shd) file. I wish to either view that file or print it. Is there
>any program or way that I can view it because the data(only text) is
>in that spool file(3 Megs in size) but when I open it in wordpad it
>comes out all jumbled. Is there a way that I can force print the spool
>file to the printer again or a program that will let me view it.
>Please help..Thank you in advance.

ASHLittle

Honorable
Hi!

I know this thread is several years old, so I am probably sunk. However..................

Can someone help me on this? I have some important messages written to a team that didn't print. I did not realize they were piling up in the print queue, and I deleted them from my Outlook. I tried following the links in this message, but couldn't find where to download the program: EMF Printer Spool File Viewer... if that is what I need.

Can someone tell me how I can "see" the files so I can recover them and print?

THanks so much,

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e221/edwinmccainmessenger/SHDfilesonprinter.jpg

Angie