How much do you pay for original ink cartridges?

Hi all,

I live in Australia and have the Canon i9950 8 ink printer that takes the Canon
BCI6 inks.

You can pay up to AU$27 each (US$19.75 or 15.8 Euros). We have computer markets
here, and they are no doubt unique to this country, where you can buy the
genuine ink cartridges for as little as AU$19 (US$13.85 or 11.13 Euros) each.

I was just wondering how much people pay for genuine ink cartridges in other
parts of the world, so I would appreciate it if you could share your experiences.

--
Ben Thomas
given nor endorsed by it.

    On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 22:30:04 GMT, BenOne© <nosp@m.thanks.mate> wrote:

    >>>Hi all,
    >>>
    >>>I live in Australia and have the Canon i9950 8 ink printer that takes the Canon
    >>>BCI6 inks.
    >>>
    >>>You can pay up to AU$27 each (US$19.75 or 15.8 Euros). We have computer markets
    >>>here, and they are no doubt unique to this country, where you can buy the
    >>>genuine ink cartridges for as little as AU$19 (US$13.85 or 11.13 Euros) each.
    >>>
    >>>I was just wondering how much people pay for genuine ink cartridges in other
    >>>parts of the world, so I would appreciate it if you could share your experiences.

    I live in Southwest Texas and I had to have a BCI-6Yellow tank right
    away and had to pay about $11 at Office Depot in San Antonio.

    --
    The Seabat

    BenOne© wrote:

    > You can pay up to AU$27 each (US$19.75 or 15.8 Euros). We have
    > computer markets here, and they are no doubt unique to this country,
    > where you can buy the genuine ink cartridges for as little as AU$19
    > (US$13.85 or 11.13 Euros) each.

    In Poland the lowest price is 14USD.

    --
    http://www.allegro.pl/show_user_auctions.php?uid=10223
    http://www.swistak.pl/user_info_aukcje.html?id=35682

    £ukasz Ledóchowski <lukled@tlen.pl> wrote in message news:<cl0egt$6q9$1@inews.gazeta.pl>...
    > BenOne© wrote:
    >
    > > You can pay up to AU$27 each (US$19.75 or 15.8 Euros). We have
    > > computer markets here, and they are no doubt unique to this country,
    > > where you can buy the genuine ink cartridges for as little as AU$19
    > > (US$13.85 or 11.13 Euros) each.
    >
    > In Poland the lowest price is 14USD.

    I buy the Canon BCI-6 cartridges for my i9900 for about $9.26 each (USD)
    from canogacamera.com (Southern California).

    Mike

    >I live in Australia and have the Canon i9950 8 ink printer that takes the
    >Canon

    >markets
    >each.

    >other
    >experiences.

    EBay routinely has listings for BCI 6 cartridges. A good price on Ebay in the
    US is US$36 for a set of 6 plus shipping. A common price on Ebay is about
    US$44. Retail in the US is US$12 per cartridge.

    John

Printers Canon Peripherals