How do I boost my Network range?

I have a Belkin Wireless router and three PCs connected wirelessly without
problems. My laptop also successfully connects until I move it to the far
end of the house at which point it is out of range.

How can I boost the range of my Wireless router? Do I need a Wireless
repeater/Bridge/DigitalThingamabob?

Help, what do I need to buy?

Thanks.

Paul
1 answer Last reply
More about boost network range

    Paul H wrote:

    > I have a Belkin Wireless router and three PCs connected wirelessly
    > without problems. My laptop also successfully connects until I move it
    > to the far end of the house at which point it is out of range.
    >
    > How can I boost the range of my Wireless router? Do I need a Wireless
    > repeater/Bridge/DigitalThingamabob?
    >
    > Help, what do I need to buy?

    Something here may help:

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

Wireless Router Wireless Wireless Networking