How do I boost my Network range?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
September 1, 2005 4:05:48 PM

I have a Belkin Wireless router and three PCs connected wirelessly without
problems. My laptop also successfully connects until I move it to the far
end of the house at which point it is out of range.

How can I boost the range of my Wireless router? Do I need a Wireless
repeater/Bridge/DigitalThingamabob?

Help, what do I need to buy?

Thanks.

Paul

More about : boost network range

September 1, 2005 4:05:49 PM

Paul H wrote:

> I have a Belkin Wireless router and three PCs connected wirelessly
> without problems. My laptop also successfully connects until I move it
> to the far end of the house at which point it is out of range.
>
> How can I boost the range of my Wireless router? Do I need a Wireless
> repeater/Bridge/DigitalThingamabob?
>
> Help, what do I need to buy?

Something here may help:

Malke