Printer pool printing to only one printer

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

I have 2 printers pooled but everything goes to one printer. This is the
printer that is listed as the default printer in most of the clients. Is
there some special setting to use other than just selecting the desired
queues to be pooled together?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Never mind. Problem solved.