i can't send pics

Please help...When i send a picture file via My
Pictures,the reciever opens up the e-mail to find a
scrambled pic in the mailOR no picture at all.
I reduce the size to fit mail AND have sent it as a jpeg !
I use Incredimail but have tried sending using my yahoo
And msn account.No luck .

What OS are you using? what do you mean scrambled? have you scanned for
virus'? What are the exact steps you take in attaching the picture file?
Maybe these questions will help people in helping you if you answer them.
I will try to help but its hard to picture what you are facing with such
little detail.
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Beka Jo