Deleting - Spooling error

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

We get print jobs that hang and the status in the queue says spooling, and
when you delete the job, the status changes to deleting-spooling and there
they sit. Is there any way to recover from this situation short of stopping
and re-starting the spool service?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

That is usually the only way to stop the hang of the spooler.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+