Can't Raise Gear on Overland MD-11

Arthur

Well, now I did it! Trouble is, I don't know what I did.

The gear handle won't move on the OVERLAND MD-11 I downloaded from Avsim.
The display shows the gear as 'up' but I can't raise the handle and the gear
won't go up when I type 'G'. : ( Is there something I'm missing? I'm
flying with the gear down and it's hell on the fuel economy.

Also, is there a way I can make the ATC call this plane AMERICAN since I
installed the AA livery? I'm really a nooby when it comes to messing around
with these things.

--
Arthur

Arthur