Need Pocket PC 2002 Upgrade for Ipaq 3630

August 30, 2004 11:39:32 PM

Can someoen tell me where to buy a copy or make available for download..
Ebay has none for this model.
August 31, 2004 1:14:26 AM

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:39:32 -0500, "Jerry Kutche" <n9lya@n9lya.com>
wrote:

>Can someoen tell me where to buy a copy or make available for download..
>Ebay has none for this model.

It pops-up in NEWS:alt.binaries.warez.pocketpc regularly. If you don't
see it, post an REQ and it'll probably get posted in a day or so.

A_C
Anonymous
August 31, 2004 1:54:53 AM

If you download it from here - it is an illegal copy.

I suggest looking on www.ebay.com

--
Chris De Herrera
http://www.cewindows.net

"Agent_C" <Agent-C-hates-spam@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
news:D 4k7j01j56157vpvh6q9662urcq7sm8h6m@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:39:32 -0500, "Jerry Kutche" <n9lya@n9lya.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Can someoen tell me where to buy a copy or make available for download..
> >Ebay has none for this model.
>
> It pops-up in NEWS:alt.binaries.warez.pocketpc regularly. If you don't
> see it, post an REQ and it'll probably get posted in a day or so.
>
> A_C

September 1, 2004 12:39:39 AM

And your point???

"Chris De Herrera" <chris@cewindows.net> wrote in message
> If you download it from here - it is an illegal copy.
>
> I suggest looking on www.ebay.com
>

> --
> Chris De Herrera
> http://www.cewindows.net
> http://www.tabletpctalk.com
> http://www.pocketpctalk.com
> http://www.mobilitytalk.com
>
> "Agent_C" <Agent-C-hates-spam@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:D 4k7j01j56157vpvh6q9662urcq7sm8h6m@4ax.com...
>> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:39:32 -0500, "Jerry Kutche" <n9lya@n9lya.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Can someoen tell me where to buy a copy or make available for download..
>> >Ebay has none for this model.
>>
>> It pops-up in NEWS:alt.binaries.warez.pocketpc regularly. If you don't
>> see it, post an REQ and it'll probably get posted in a day or so.
>>
>> A_C

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 10:01:42 AM

His point being that it is available on eBay.com:

Search for:
"iPAQ 3630" (no quotes) in descriptions and titles;
On http://www.ebay.com

One of the results:
5119220348&rd=1

And another result (Check the auctioned items on this, it has the disc):
5718338984&rd=1

Mind word wrap.

~S.

--
ACE!!! a.k.a. ~S.

You will find that a lot of the upgrade CDs purchased on eBay are also
copies - not originals. So they are illegal as well. You have to make sure
the picture is the proper one and that the seller certifies that it is an
original. The copies usually make no such claim.

!