Can't print from the internet explorer window.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

I'm having issues with one of my computers at work, it won't print from the
internet. I'm not sure if this is a NT problem or I.E., but I'll try this
place first.

This is a Dell Optiplex with Windows NT and SP 6. I.E. 5.5 is the browser
and the printer is networked to the computer. There are no errors, but what
happens is that after you click the print button, the print icon at the
bottom of the explorer window makes it look like it's about to send it to the
print
que, but never does. You can print from word documents and the such, just
not the internet pages.
--
Joe

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

1 thought. In IE, go to tools > Internet options, choose the advanced
tab & towards the bottom it has an option to print background colors &
images. I'd advise unchecking it. What might be happening is that
with all the images & colors it's too big for the print engine to
handle. Just a thought.
Or try to print from another browser like firefox.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

You can uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer.

-Mark